absolutely kills me. There are so many ways our country is horrifically, dramatically fucked up - and with Clinton, we had a chance of actually moving the ball forward. And now with Trump, it's like, how can I even contemplate extreme racism and brutality in prisons, because it'll be all we can do to keep the right to vote and prevent a nuclear war?
- 1: So now I own a dry erase board
- 2: I find I can no longer stomach Law & Order: SVU marathons
- 3: Random author rec
- 4: I have been watching The Mod Squad
- 5: Have fun at VVC!!!!
- 6: I am actually crying
- 7: Still Star-Crossed is getting so good!!
- 8: So I just rewatched Stella Dallas (1937)
- 9: For reasons that don't need exploring at this juncture
- 10: Late to the party, but -
- Style: Brick for Tranquility III by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags