I think it would be much fairer to their personal physicians if [Clinton's and Trump's] medical data were available to a neutral panel of physicians, a bipartisan panel who could review their data and say, Hillary doesn’t really have a clotting problem, Trump is not really a manic depressive psychotic. It would be much better if we had a neutral view.-- Dr. Robert Lahita, a professor of medicine at Rutgers University, who has studied the history of presidents' health
- 1: Still Star-Crossed is getting so good!!
- 2: So I just rewatched Stella Dallas (1937)
- 3: For reasons that don't need exploring at this juncture
- 4: Late to the party, but -
- 5: Randomly
- 6: Just a reminder
- 7: So a while back, I made a vow
- 8: Well
- 9: In case you missed it
- 10: For I have seen Wonder Woman!
- Style: Brick for Tranquility III by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags