I think it would be much fairer to their personal physicians if [Clinton's and Trump's] medical data were available to a neutral panel of physicians, a bipartisan panel who could review their data and say, Hillary doesn’t really have a clotting problem, Trump is not really a manic depressive psychotic. It would be much better if we had a neutral view.-- Dr. Robert Lahita, a professor of medicine at Rutgers University, who has studied the history of presidents' health
- 1: Yet another plea to keep calling senators about the proposed Graham-Cassidy repeal of ACA
- 2: Unfortunately we have to do this again
- 3: So are there any new shows this fall that I need to pay attention to?
- 4: It's interesting to watch a television show
- 5: So now I own a dry erase board
- 6: I find I can no longer stomach Law & Order: SVU marathons
- 7: Random author rec
- 8: I have been watching The Mod Squad
- 9: Have fun at VVC!!!!
- 10: I am actually crying
- Style: Brick for Tranquility III by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags