I think it would be much fairer to their personal physicians if [Clinton's and Trump's] medical data were available to a neutral panel of physicians, a bipartisan panel who could review their data and say, Hillary doesn’t really have a clotting problem, Trump is not really a manic depressive psychotic. It would be much better if we had a neutral view.-- Dr. Robert Lahita, a professor of medicine at Rutgers University, who has studied the history of presidents' health
- 1: If you read one news story today
- 2: Is anyone besides me watching Riverdale for the art direction?
- 3: Today I shall immerse myself in animal news
- 4: So I've been watching Charlie's Angels
- 5: I am worried about the Wonder Woman movie
- 6: God I am so sick
- 7: New Vid: "End" (X-Men films)
- 8: So there's this cat
- 9: Thanks, everyone
- 10: I saw Gifted!
- Style: Brick for Tranquility III by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags